1. Can I book your accommodation without the services?
Yes you can. You can book as many or as few of our services.
2. Do I have to book all the services?
No, you can book as many or as few services as you want.
3. Can I add a service after I have booked my accommodation?
Yes. All you need to do is contact us via email, telephone or post and we will assist with your request.
4. Can I book your services to be used in accommodation I have found elsewhere?
Yes, as long as your accommodation is within the Cotswolds and we can reasonably fulfill your requirements.
5. Does Jigsaw Holidays welcome short breaks?
The majority of our properties do welcome short breaks. The rental prices are calculated as follows:
- 3 night break – 65% of weekly rental price
- 4 night break – 75% of weekly rental price
6. What time will my accommodation be available from?
Unless the accommodation details state otherwise your accommodation will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure.
7. Are there children’s facilities available?
The individual property details will tell you if there are children’s facilities. These will include a high chair and a travel cot (With no bed linen). Safety items such as a fireguard and/or stair gate will also be provided if appropriate.
8. Are pets allowed?
Yes, some of our cottages do welcome dogs. You can view our selection of dog friendly properties on our Dog Friendly Cottages web page. Please do let us know if you wish to bring your pet and we do ask that dogs are kept downstairs, off furniture and any mess is cleared up before departure!
9. What happens if I have a problem with the accommodation whilst I am on holiday?
You will need to contact the property owner directly as the contract is between you and the property owner directly.
10. What happens if I have a query regarding the services whilst I am on holiday?
You will need to contact Jigsaw Holidays. Contact details outside of office hours will be provided.
11. How can I contact you?
You can contact us via:
Telephone: 01993 849484
Post: 3 Meadow Court, High Street, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 6ER
12. I am calling from outside the UK, how can I contact you?
You can us call 0044 1993 849484.
13. What do I do if I have a complaint about my holiday?
If you have a complaint about the accommodation booked through Jigsaw holidays during your stay, please contact the property owner directly as your contract is directly between you and the property owner.
If you have a complaint about the services Jigsaw Holidays provides please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
14. What happens if I have to cancel my holiday?
You will need to put your request in writing. We will then do our best to rebook your accommodation. If we are able to do so, all payments for accommodation will be refunded minus an administration fee of £25.
15. Can I cancel the services I have requested but retain the accommodation?
You can cancel the services that you have booked within 7 days of receiving a confirmation email of your booking for these services. However, if these services are due to commence before the end of these 7 days you can cancel up until these services commence.
All payments made will be refunded if this occurs.
16. Do I need to bring sheets and towels? No, there is no need to bring your own sheets and towels as bed linen and towels are provided.