1. Should you decide to make a booking through this site we will collect personal information from you. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, contact details and similar information relating to other members of your party.
2. We will use your contact details to provide you with information about offers from Jigsaw Holidays. You will always have the option to opt-out of any such communications, firstly when providing your details, and also on receipt of any subsequent communications.
3. We will not provide your details to other third parties, except where required to provide extra services associated with your booking.
4. JH, along with most major websites employ 'cookies' to improve your experience of the site. If you do not wish to allow cookies most internet browsers provide the facility to decline their usage, for further information on cookies see www.allaboutcookies.org. You should be aware that disabling cookies will impair your experience in using the site, in particular the search facilities.
5. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to see any information that JH hold about you, you also have the right to have any such information corrected. If you have such a request please contact us by any of the published means marking your communication 'Data Protection Request'.
6. We will not retain your financial information and no financial information will be shared with any third parties.