The Cotswold Wildlife Park has been nominated for the much coveted Open For Dogs Award.Â Presented by the Kennel Club this award is part of a campaign to break down the barriers for dogs and their owners by encouraging businesses to welcome dogs.
The Cotswold Wildlife Park has been welcoming dogs since opening its doors in 1970 and is very pleased to have recently been recognised for being dog friendly.Â They are very proud of being one of the few wildlife parks or zoos in the UK which welcome our four legged friends.
Dogs must however be kept on a lead at all times in the park and owners must clean up after their pets (bags are available at the pay desk). Dogs cannot be taken into indoor exhibits or where animals are free range.
Visit their website for more details of The Cotswold Wildlife Park
Click on the cottage details below for details of our cottages that welcome dogs:
- Pinnock Lodge in Pinnock, near Winchcombe (Sleeps 5)
- The Old Band Room in Naunton (Sleeps 4 +1)
- Carters Cottage in Stow-on-the-Wold (Sleeps 4)
- Elgin in Gretton Fields, near Winchcombe (Sleeps 4)
- Slatters Cottage in Bourton-on-the-Hill, near Moreton-in-Marsh (Sleeps 3)
Click here for details of all our Cotswold Cottages